Friday 6 October 2017

Cabin Fever!!!

Wow this week has been hard the last time I actually left the house was on Wednesday morning to take Charlie to school, it is now Friday afternoon and I think i'm going insane!!!??? Send for help!! Poor little Charlie has got the dreaded sickness bug that has been doing the rounds :( so my lounge literally smells revolting, thank goodness for Yankee Candles! I haven't felt great this week either and poor baby Ellis has had a cold. I keep spraying Dettol spray everywhere to kill the germs. Ellis also decided as Chris left the house this morning at 5am that it was time to get up and scream the house down and of course Bella our dog decides to wee in the kitchen!! FML But it is Friday so that means we get Daddy home for two whole days!! Yay!!
Just a quick one today xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabin Fever!!!

Wow this week has been hard the last time I actually left the house was on Wednesday morning to take Charlie to school, it is now Friday aft...