Thursday 14 September 2017

abandoned blog?

Well its been more than a few weeks now since I've written anything so thought id come on here for a quick update. So Charlie is now into his 2nd week of year one at school and he is really enjoying it.
The last few weeks of the summer holidays weren't that great to be honest we didn't really do very much at all! Hopefully next summer will be more fun.Charlie was actually more than happy to chill out at home and we played a few games and went on a few bikes rides and walks. Ellis is 15 weeks now and is becoming an actual baby rather than a newborn, he has lost the new baby smell which saddens me but i wash his hair in the Dove baby shampoo and it smells like a new baby smell which is great. Chris has started his new job this week but he really isn't enjoying it so far so hopefully something new and better will come along soon. I have been without a phone this week and have really missed my social media especially Instagram!! But Chris has lent me his as he has been given a work phone so all is not lost! I said to Chris i have actually been sleeping much better as i haven't been on my phone for hours before bed time which i think disturbs my sleep so have gone back to reading again. I do have some exciting news to tell you all very soon too!!
Thats all for now
Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cabin Fever!!!

Wow this week has been hard the last time I actually left the house was on Wednesday morning to take Charlie to school, it is now Friday aft...